Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 20 – A One way conversation


Artist: Ozzy Osbourne

Song: Hellraiser
Album: No more tears

I don’t normally listen to heavy metal, but when I do, I listen to Ozzy Osbourne. I’m sure you’ve heard about him, if not for his music, then for his crazy reality TV show. Former lead singer for Black Sabbath and the godfather of heavy metal, there isn’t much else to say. He’s had a long history of success both solo and as part of Black Sabbath. It’s hard to say what drew me to his music. I first heard Hellraiser on the soundtrack for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and there was just something about it. Maybe I was in a dark time in my life, what with me living in the projects having to work in the coal mines to support my twelve brothers and sisters while going to school part time. Yeah, that’s the only explanation I can think of. 

Best lyrics:
People keep telling me it's bad for my health
But kicking back don't make it
Out of control, I play the ultimate role
But that's what lights my fire

No comments:

Post a Comment